Monday, February 8, 2010

Couldn't Sleep


There was a conspiracy to keep me from sleeping that started at 3 this morning. Anna came down to tell us that Ryan was crying because his ear hurt. That woke up the dog of course. I tried to get back to sleep, but busy thoughts were running through my mind of the things I need to take care of before the cruise next week. I was still pondering at 4 and decided to get up for the shuttle launch. I think there are only 4 more left, so I am making a point to watch them all. Now Ryan says his ear throat and tooth are all taking turns hurting and I thought I might as well just give up on pretending to sleep and catch a nap later to make up for a very early morning. It never seems to work out that way, but I'll keep telling myself that it will and hope for the best.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Oh poor you, children always seem to take it in turns to be poorly don't they, and I always think earache is so bad, because you can't 'kiss it better' or put a hot water bottle on it, or rub it better. I hope Ryan recovers soon. I can never sleep in the day, no matter how little sleep I've had, I just feel awful; I prefer to go to bed earlier the next night.

John said...

If you have trouble sleeping, but at the same time you haven't changed your sleep pattern, then it is possible that these are the first signs of insomnia. Good thing there are CBD oil and other CBD supplements. In general, CBD helps with a variety of ailments, but it also fights insomnia very well. In addition, this food supplement has no side effects, so you won't be able to harm your health.