Saturday, February 6, 2010

That was Fun!


I just put the last stitch in my Quilt 4 Kids called Vroom. The kit was very well organized with clear directions and went together beautifully. A lot of quilting was requested and I couldn't decide what color would work.
Therefore I used orange in the orange squares, green in the green squares and black for the rest. I know I don't get any extra points for all that "fancy" quilting, but it was just such fun. I think next on my list is getting some Dear Jane blocks prepped for cruise. I've done most of the applique ones already so I'll have to see what else will work well by hand. I always feel silly doing simple straight seems by hand when a machine is so much faster and stronger.

1 comment:

Linda said...

Good job...I just signed up to get one of these little kits. I learned about these from Amy too. Your quilt turned out really cute. thanks for sharing...Linda