Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Trade Offs

I used to have a manicure. Now I have shiny clean grout and sparking kitchen tile. Life is full of trade offs. There are very few times that I wish for a smaller house. When scrubbing the kitchen floor is a two day job I can't help but think that we'd be happy with a little less square footage. I got all the grout, all the tile and cleaned and painted the baseboards while I was at it. I think I'll make everyone eat outside tonight. Just got back from taking Sydney to the dentist and I feel like I've earned a little sewing time. Maybe I'll find a bottle of nail polish remover first though.

1 comment:

Amy said...

LOL! Hot pink baby!

Wanna see my nails after actually LAYING the tile and grout?? ;0)

{{but I agree 100%! Why do we all want such big houses???}}