Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Baby Nines Layered

The little pink nine patches came from the Rainbow Scrap Challenge.  I'm sure someone will have a baby girl eventually.  I think I'll get this loaded up on the frame and think about how I'd like to quilt it.  First though, I'd better do a little tidying up around the house. Kurt started laundry while I was at the store yesterday, but there is still that general post trip clutter, mail and newspaper backup to deal with.  I guess I should think about dinner too. 

8 comments:

Amy said...

Gosh Angela..that's adorably sweet! Love to see the progress you've been making since back!

Jan Maree said...

Cute little girl quilt - someone is going to love it!

BillieBee (billiemick) said...

So cute!

Andee said...

I love it....those little nine patches are so cute...some little one will enjoy it very much!

Quilting By Celia said...

Its a sweet quilt....well done.

Finn said...

Your Rainbow Challenge Pinks look great! And who would think that wasn't a planned quilt? No me! Good job on getting it so close to quilting. I've still got to join up my Scot's Plaid blocks from May!
If you don't come across a baby girl there is still a great need at Margaret's Hope Chest. They are trying for 140 finished quilts by Oct. That's beyond the birthday needs quilts. Hugs, Finn

Connie Kresin Campbell said...

How cute and that is a good idea to make a baby blanket before you actually need it.

Darling Jill Quilts said...

That is just too cute! Will be perfect for a baby!