Saturday, September 24, 2011

The Good Life

Early Morning Conversation sums up our family

Mom: Let's all go out for breakfast this morning as a family.
Dad: Sounds good, kids lets go
Anna: I already had a bowl of cereal
Sydney: Yea!  I'll get my shoes
Ryan: Huh?

Today we are all puttering around the house.  Kurt is shopping online for new cars while watching football.
Anna found some scrapbooking supplies to do crafts. This morning we went out and got a haircut, she wanted bangs.
Ryan is working on Lego Robotics. Tonight he is sleeping over with his friends.

Sydney is missing in action, she keeps calling to tell us who's house she is at.  Last phone call was asking if she could have friends sleep over here. 


I have Netflix going on my i-pad while working on the RRCB border.  They just need ironing, I'm sewing them together as I go.  

















3 comments:

Amy said...

Now THAT is my kind of day!!!! I must admit, now that the girls are all getting older, it's nice finding that independent time again :0)
RRCB must be close!!!!

Deb A said...

Looks like a great set up for sewing!

Lavardas said...

A good life is possible only in a full family. When I met my future wife on a Dating site, I also sent her love messages saying good night. I remember those moments fondly. If you're still single, then learn how to find hot Slavic wife from a helpful reference article.