Saturday, November 17, 2012

Sophistication in Shades of Grey

Grey in a appropriate color around here lately.  We've had fog and drizzle, followed by a giant rainbow balanced out the dreariness.  I must admit that I haven't gotten much done with my own shades of grey blocks this month, but I think today is the day.  How about you?  Almost done with all the odds and ends.  Any thoughts on who still needs more blocks and who is ready to start finishing up?  I have a few colors to play catch up with, so that is my plan for next month.  Use the linky below to share your progress so far or plans for next month, then take a few minutes to check out everyone else's posting.

6 comments:

Amy said...

WOW! We are at that time of year, huh?
At this point, I have an even number of blocks because I didn't make separate blocks for Neutral month;
I could see where some might want a 12th color to "round out" the number of blocks; but I'm good if we don't get a 12th

Deb A said...

Working on finishing up this one...... I really would love to have two done and quilted by the end of the weekend but I doubt that will happen. Bummer.
Have a great weekend.

Edith said...

I do have a few to finish up as well, however I'm thinking maybe using them as a starting place for next year - if there is a Rainbow Scrap Challenge. I've been inspired by many this year and I think there are a few more Rainbow Scrap quilts to be made. Hope you find time to sew today.

Angie said...

I'm ready to start putting my blocks together into quilts. Granny Squares are up first!

Andee said...

Linked up those grey blocks I did last week but forgot to photo! WHOOT!

Lynne said...

I wrote my post and linked here but forgot to add my Linky. Now working from my iPad, I can't add a photo! But I've joined the party -- if somewhat late!