Monday, December 10, 2012

Mini Monday - Garden Maze


I'm going to have to count again to be absolutely sure, but I think I have just 2 more midgets to go!!!!  Getting so close to the end -- at least for me.  I know there are new blocks being published now, but there was a drought for more than a year and I made plans for finishing mine up.  
The final layout will be 12 by 12 which will be just the right size I think.  I am getting ready to start sewing these guys together, but until then, I am almost sure that I will be done very soon.


11 comments:

Amy said...

Oooo, the anticipation of seeing them all come together. You are amazing, Angela!

Quilter Kathy said...

This one is adorable! Love how you fussy cut the little animals!

Kath said...

Your little girl is just adorable! Your block was very nicely modelled :-D

Ann Marie @ 16 Muddy Feet said...

Another fabulous finished block. You will have this top all stitched together by the end of the year. Woo Hoo.

Teresa in Music City said...

Oh so nice to look forward to a finish!

Judy D in WA said...

Cute block, even cuter block holder. :)

Lynne said...

Such cute fabric!

That was a bit weird, wasn't it? A drought for a year then add more blocks? Go figure!

Ellen said...

Such a happy looking block - the characters look they are dancing around a circus ring.

Ellen said...

Such a happy looking block - the characters look they are dancing around a circus ring.

Deb A said...

Love the circus animals in this block. The black really sets it off. I can't wait to see the whole top!

Cyn said...

This is a super amazing block. Great model, too!
Can't wait to see all your wonderful blocks together.