Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Tiny Tuesday - Dear Jane Reds

 After finishing off the yellow blocks yesterday I jumped into the red.  This one is J-2.  I did traditional piecing and it turned out just a smidgen too big.  So the points will be cut off when it is sashed.
This one was paper pieced last night during a Royal Pains Marathon.  I guess a new season started when I wasn't paying attention.  There were two new episodes on the the DVR that I somehow missed.
Ryan and I spent the morning at the zoo and I'm off to work for a bit this afternoon.  We are finalizing homeroom supplies.  That should leave me enough time to pick up the girls this afternoon.  The last three days of the week are training, so there might not be any more sewing until the weekend.  Sigh.  Glad I got to enjoy yesterday fully.

2 comments:

Deb A said...

Pretty DJ red blocks you have made. Hope you are able to get a few relaxing stitches in around everything else the rest of the week.

Rebecca in AK said...

Very pretty DJ blocks! I love the reds you used!